(FAQ) MDaemon 10.x: How do I attach a corporate signature to all outgoing messages from my server?
How do I attach a corporate signature to all outgoing messages from my server?
MDaemon 10.x has a feature that can add a global signature file to all messages sent out from the server by local users. To enable this, follow these steps:
- Open the MDaemon console
- Click Start
- Point to Programs or All Programs (depending on your version of Windows)
- Point to MDaemon
- Click Start MDaemon
- Click on the Setup menu along the top of the window.
- Click on Default Domain / Servers...
- Click on Domain Signatures on the left of the window.
- In the Select domaindropdown, choose the domain to which you want the signature to apply
- If <Default> is selected, that signature will be appended to all messages from all local users unless there is a Signature file defined for the user's specific domain
- Type the text you want to include in the large box below.
- Click OK.
Only plain-text signatures are supported - HTML code may not be rendered properly. This is on the wish list for future versions.
This article refers to MDaemon 10.x and above. For information on how to resolve this in previous versions, please see the link below.
KBA-01503 How can I set up a signature for all outbound email? (MDaemon 9.x and below)