How to setup Office365 as a User Verification Source in SecurityGateway
The steps below detail how to configure Office365 as a user verification source in SecurityGateway.
In Azure Active Directory:
- Navigate to the App Registrations page in Azure AD.
- Select New Registration
- Enter an application name in the name field.
- Select Register
- Make note of the Application ID
- Select API Permissions
- Select + Add a permission
- Select Microsoft Graph
- Select Application Permissions
- Select Group.Read.All and User.Read.All
- Select Add permissions
- Click the Grand admin consent for... button
- Click Yes
- Select Certificates & Secrets
- Click + New Client Secret
- Enter a description in the description field
- Select the radio button to determine how long the password will be valid for.
- Make note of the generated password
- Login to SecurityGateway with the global admin.
- Select Setup/Users
- Select Accounts
- Select User Verification Sources
- Click New
- Select Office 365
- Enter a description
- Enter the Office 365 domain name in the Domain Name field.
- Select the Type
Enter the Application ID from Azure AD
- For most configurations, the option will be Global.
Enter the password generated in Azure AD above.
- This can be found on the Overview page of the app registration in Azure AD