(FAQ) How to setup a MDaemon account on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using ActiveSync
This article explains how to setup a MDaemon account on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using ActiveSync.
- Select Settings / Passwords & Accounts / Add Account / Exchange.
- Enter the MDaemon email address and account description.
- Enter the Server, Domain, Username, and Password details.
- Choose which item types to sync with the device client.
- To Edit account/advanced settings, select Settings / Passwords & Accounts and select the ActiveSync/Exchange account.
Please contact your system administrator or MDaemon Technical Support if you're having issues connecting the device to the MDaemon account via ActiveSync/Exchange.