(FAQ) How do I give users permission to access Public Folders?
How do I give users permission to access Public Folders?
This article explains how to grant users permission to access MDaemon’s Public Folders.
- Open the MDaemon console
- Click the Setup menu
- Click Default Domain / Servers…
- Click Public & Shared Folders
- Click Folder listing & ACLs
- Double-Click the Folder name you wish to edit
- Enable the access rights that are required (For more information on the access rights, click Help to get a detailed description).
- Click the Users Icon
- Check the users you wish to grant permission to access the Public Folder
- Click Ok
- Click OK
Note: Non-email folders will require the user to use WorldClient or our Outlook Connector product to view the folders.