How to exempt Two Factor Authentication Webmail logins from Location Screening
This article explains how to use two-factor authentication to bypass the location screening login attempts in Webmail if the location screening is being utilized on the MDaemon mail server and the login attempt is coming from a blocked location.
- Find the mailbox directory on the server for the user in question.
- Open the WC folder.
- Open the User.ini file in a text editor.
- Location the [User] section.
- Add the following line to the INI file; BypassLocationScreeningTFA=Yes
- Save and close the INI file.