How to exempt known ActiveSync devices from MDaemon's Location Screening feature
Follow the steps below to exempt an ActiveSync device that has already connected to MDaemon.
If there are multiple devices connection from an screened location and the IP address is known, another option would be to white list the IP address in the Dynamic White-list.
To make an exclusion:
- Open MDaemon
- Select Setup
- Select Mobile Device Management
- Select Clients under the ActiveSync for MDaemon section.
- Select the client to be excluded from location screening.
- Select Settings to bring up the Client Settings window.
- Click Exempt from Location Screening
- Click OK to close the Client Settings window.
- Click OK to close the Mobile Device Manager.