MDaemon 15.5.x - Setup the Do Not Disturb feature to prevent account access during a specific time
MDaemon version 15.5.0 introduced a new feature called Do Not Disturb. This feature will allow an administrator to set a time frame to prevent account access to the MDaemon account. This includes the IMAP, POP3, SMTP, ActiveSync, and WorldClient access. Accounts will still receive mail, but not able to send mail using clients.
To use this feature, a group must be created and users added to the group that includes this feature. If groups have already been created, the MDaemon admin can enable Do Not Disturb to an existing group.
- Select Accounts
- Select Group & Templates
- Select Group Manager
- Select New Group or choose your group if you wish to add this feature to an existing group.
- if a New Group is selected, you'll be prompted to enter a Group Name and Description
- Select the group name under the Group Manager list
- Check Enable Do Not Disturb
- Click Define Do Not Disturb Schedule to configure when you would like this feature to take effect
- Click OK
- Click OK to close the Groups & Templates window