How to enable ActiveSync debug, XML, and/or WBXML logging by device or account (MDaemon 15.x)
Follow these instructions to enable debug, XML, and/or WBXML logging for trouble-shooting ActiveSync accounts as well as instructions on submitting this information to technical support.
To enable ActiveSync debug logging:
1. In MDaemon, click Setup | Mobile Device Management | ActiveSync | Options
2. In the 'Log Level' drop-down box, select (1) Debug logging.
3. Click OK
To enable XML or WBXML debug logging:
1. In MDaemon, click Accounts | Edit Account
2. Double-click the account for which you want to enable XML/WBXML logging.
3. Select ActiveSync Devices
4. Select the affected device from the "Select device" drop-down box.
5. For XML logging: In the "Log XML" drop-down box, select Yes.
6. For WBXML logging: In the "Log WBXML" drop-down box, select Yes.
7. Click OK
After reproducing the issue with debug logging enabled, please obtain the following files:
1. A copy of this file: \MDaemon\Logs\AirSync-YYYYMMDD.log
2. A copy of this file: \MDaemon\WorldClient\AirSync.ini
3. All of the files in this folder: \MDaemon\Logs\AirSync\(current date)\(username)
Compress all of those requested files/folders into your preferred container file (zip/rar/7z/etc..) and rename the file with your e-mail address.
Upload the container file to our FTP server using the credentials below:
After successfully uploading that file to our FTP server, please notify the technician that is handling your case.