Use And Disclosure Of Personal Information
Except as part of the sale of all or substantially all of the assets of Alt-N Technologies, Alt-N Technologies will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to any third party unless we have your consent. We will only use and/or disclose personal information in order for:
- the internal use of Alt-N Technologies, including, without limitation:
- understanding and meeting your needs and preferences
- developing new and enhancing existing services and product offerings, and
- managing and developing Alt-N Technologies' business and operations;
- any purpose related to the billing, activation, provision, maintenance, deactivation and/or your use of Alt-N Technologies' products and/or services;
- providing you with upgrades and/or updates of the software and/or third party products and/or services and notice of upgrades and/or updates of the software and/or third party products and/or services;
- any purposes permitted or required by any applicable law; and/or
- any other purposes which are included in your agreements with Alt-N Technologies.
We also reserve the right to use, disclose, sell, trade or rent data aggregated provided that the data cannot personally identify any individual.
Except where we are required by law to disclose personal information, we will require any person to whom we provide your personal information to agree to comply with applicable privacy laws; however we will have no liability to you if any person fails to do so.
To be able to serve you, your personal information may be collected, stored and/or processed, or otherwise used by or on our behalf both inside and outside of the United States of America and Canada by third party service providers or by Alt-N Technologies, to perform functions on our behalf. As a result, that country's courts, governments, or law enforcement agencies could obtain disclosure of such information under that country's laws.