How to add a new user verification source to SecurityGateway
This article explains how to add an additional verification source to SecurityGateway if you wish to use more than one to query if a local user exists or to change an existing one.
From the Dashboard, after logging in:
- Click on Setup / Users in the bottom-left corner
- Locate the Accounts section
- Click on User Verification Sources
- Click on the New button along the top. If you wish to edit an existing one, select the source you wish to change and click Edit.
- Input the information into the new or existing verification source you wish to use
- Select the
KBA-01880 What types of account-verification can SecurityGateway use?