MDaemon 13.5.x : How do I set a default Policy for a domain or specific account in MDaemon?
This article will explain how to set a default Policy for a domain, or set a specific Policy for an account in MDaemon.
To set a default Policy for a specific domain:
- Click Setup.
- Click Mobile Device Management...
- Click and expand BlackBerry Enterprise Server
- Click Domains
- Select the Domain you wish to edit.
- Select the Policy you wish to apply to the above domain.
Note: If you would like to push the newly selected policy to accounts already BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) activated, press the ‘Apply to all of the domain’s activated accounts’ button.
- Click Ok
To set a specific Policy to an already BES activated account in MDaemon:
- From the MDaemon console, click Accounts.
- Click Edit Account...
- Double click the account you wish to edit.
- Click BlackBerry Enterprise server
- Select a Policy from the drop down.
- Click on the Send policy to device button.
- Click Ok
This feature is only available in MDaemon Pro.