MDaemon 13.5.x - How to wipe a BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) enabled smartphone that has been lost or stolen
This article will explain how to wipe a BES enabled device that has been lost or stolen
Note: This article only applies to the MDaemon version 13.5.x and up
Within the MDaemon console:
- Click the Accounts menu
- Click Edit Account...
- Double click on the account that has the lost or stolen BlackBerry device.
- Click BlackBerry Enterprise Server
- Click Erase all data on device, or Erase work related data only
- Click Yes on the dialog box that appears to erase the device
- Click OK on the MDaemon dialog box stating the command has been sent
- Click OK
If the device is off, it will be unable to receive the command to restore the device to factory settings. However, once it is on, it will process the command within a few minutes.
This article only applies to the MDaemon version 13.5.x and up.