MDaemon 13.5.x: How to tell if a BlackBerry Smartphone is using Push for email or not
How to check a BlackBerry configuration to see if it is using Push for email.
From the MDaemon console:
- Click Setup
- Click Mobile Device Management
- Expand BlackBerry Internet Service
- Select Domains on the left pane
- Make sure the option that states Enable BlackBerry Internet Service integration is checked
- In the History section at the bottom you can check to see if there is an entry for the account that will look something like
SUBSCRIBE: email@example.com Fri Feb 25, 2010 16:32
- Select Subscribers on the left pane
Note: This section will contain accounts that are setup for BlackBerry push mail.
- Check in this area for the user that you are trying to determine whether or not they are setup for push email
- Click Ok