Option for Binding WorldClient to Additional IP Addresses and Ports
This article will help you configure your MDaemon server to set WorldClient to bind to additional IP addresses and Ports.
- Open the MDaemon Console.
- Select Setup from the menu options.
- Select Web, Sync, & IM Services…
- Select WorldClient (web mail).
- Select Web Server on the left pane.
- In the text box that states Bind WorldClient's web server to these ips/ports only specify the IP addresses or ports that you want to restrict WorldClient to use.
- Specify the IP addresses and Ports here, separated by commas.
- Use the following format for inputting information information into this field: ‘IP Address:Port’ to designate a port (example: 192.0.2.124:80).
Note: MDaemon will use the default TCP port specified in the field 'Run WorldClient server using this TCP port’ and the default HTTPS port specified on the SSL & HTTPS screen if you do not include a port.
- If you want WorldClient to listen on all IP addresses, on the default ports specified (3000 and 443), as well as on all IP addresses on port 80 then use the following: (example: *,*:80).
Note: If this field is blank then WorldClient will monitor all IP addresses designated for your default domain and any Extra Domains.
Note: This option is not available when running WorldClient using an external web server such as IIS, Apache, etc.