Upgrading to 64-bit versions of MDaemon and/or SecurityPlus
How can I upgrade from the 32-bit versions of MDaemon/SecurityPlus to the 64-bit versions?
- Upgrading to the 64-bit versions of MDaemon and/or SecurityPlus is as easy as downloading and running the MDaemon 64-bit install files over top of the existing installation.
- Be sure to install the same MDaemon/SecurityPlus version of the 64-bit software.
- If SecurityPlus is running on the 32-bit server, a 64-bit SecurityPlus installer must be ran as well.
- Click the link below to navigate to the SecurityPlus download page.
- SecurityPlus for MDaemon
- Outlook Connector does not require a 64-bit installer. The plug-in functions as normal.
- The 32-bit version of MDaemon is required if the Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) plug-in is installed and being used on the MDaemon server.
- The application pools will need to be deleted and rebuilt if WorldClient, BIS, ActiveSync, and/or SyncML are running under IIS and not using MDaemon's built-in web-server.
- See the link below for configuring IIS running the 64-bit version of MDaemon
- MDaemon 15.5.x - 64-bit - Run WorldClient, ActiveSync, BIS, and SyncML under IIS8 in Windows 2012