How to configure Eudora 4.x to work with MDaemon
This article describes the necessary steps to configure Eudora 4.x to work with MDaemon.
From the Eudora menu bar:
- Click on Tools
- Click on Options
- In the Category section click the Getting Started icon
- In the Login Name: field, enter the MDaemon POP3 username
- Click on Mail Server (Incoming) enter 192.0.2.124
- In the Category section, click on the Sending Mail icon
- In the Return Address: field; enter the MDaemon return email address
- In the SMTP server: field, enter 192.0.2.124
- Click Ok
192.0.2.124 is the example IP address of the MDaemon machine. Please replace this with your local IP.