How to configure Eudora 3.x to work with MDaemon
This article describes the necessary steps to configure Eudora 3.x to work with MDaemon
In the Eudora menu bar:
- click on Tools
- Click on Options
- In the Category section click the Getting Started icon
- In the POP Account: field enter firstname.lastname@example.org, where 'user01' is the name of your mailbox on the MDaemon machine and where '192.0.2.124' is the IP address of the MDaemon machine.
- Enter your real name in the Real Name: field
- Under Connection Method:, click the Winsock radio button
- In the Category section, click on the Personal Info icon
- Enter the MDaemon return address in the Return Address: field Example; email@example.com
- In the Category section, click the Hosts icon
- Enter 192.0.2.124 in the SMTP: field
- Click Ok
192.0.2.124 is the example IP address of the MDaemon machine in our example. You will need to replace this with the IP for your MDaemon server.