How to sync calendars and tasks with OS X Calendar application via CalDAV
MDaemon versions 15.5 and above will allow calendars to sync with the Apple's Calendar application in OS X.
Follow the steps below to configure calendars for the Calendar application.
Verify the CalDAV services are enabled in MDaemon.
- Select Setup
- Select Web & IM Services
- Select CalDAV
- Verify Enable CalDAV server is checked
On the Mac computer:
- Open the OS X Calendar application
- Select Calendar
- Select Accounts...
- Select Add Other Account...
- Select CalDAV account
- Change the Account Type to Manual
- Enter the MDaemon account address in the User Name field
- Enter the MDaemon account password in the Password field
- Enter the Server Address (host name or IP address)
Click Sign In to complete the process
Check the Reminders check box to sync MDaemon tasks to the Reminders application.
- Use https:// if SSL is enabled for WorldClient