June 19, 2013
MDaemon Messaging Server Brings New Features to End Users and IT Admins
Affordable Windows-Based Email and Messaging Server for SMBs Supports Outlook 2013 via Exchange ActiveSync, Offers Outbound Attachment Linking and Colorized Session Logs
Grapevine, TX – Grapevine, TX (USA) – June 19, 2013 – Alt-N Technologies today announced the immediate availability of MDaemon® Messaging Server 13.5 – the newest version of the popular Windows®-based email and messaging server. This version integrates new customer requested features that continue to make MDaemon a trusted low cost platform for small-to-medium businesses since 1996.
"We continue to receive great input from our customers and channel partners to help us prioritize new features for MDaemon," said Jerry Donald, CEO of Alt-N Technologies. "With support for the latest Exchange ActiveSync protocols, a new feature to prevent the rejection of messages sent with large attachments, and many other enhancements, we continue to deliver improvements that simplify communication both for business users and IT administrators."
Key features of MDaemon 13.5 include:
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 support via Exchange ActiveSync for MDaemon
- Outbound attachment linking minimizes the chance a sender's email is rejected by the recipient's server for having an attachment that exceeds a set file size limit
- New security policies and broader device support via ActiveSync for MDaemon
- Colorized session logs to more quickly and easily troubleshoot issues
- Improved domain management with separate configurable settings for each domain
- New templates to easily organize accounts and assign services
- Real-time performance monitoring using Windows Performance Monitor or another supported IT monitoring and management tool
MDaemon is easily installed in as little as 20 minutes and supports most mobile devices using the Android, iOS, BlackBerry and Windows operating systems.
Pricing starts at US$380 for a six user license. It can be installed on a server running Windows® 2012, Windows 2008, Windows 2003, or on a desktop computer running Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP or Windows Vista.
Beginning today, MDaemon 13.5 is available in over 90 countries and nine languages, including English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Russian and Japanese. For more information, or to download, visit www.altn.com/Products/MDaemon-Email-Server-Windows/mdaemon-new-features/.
About Alt-N Technologies
Alt-N Technologies, Ltd. develops affordable and secure messaging and collaboration solutions designed for, and trusted by, small-to-medium businesses in over 90 countries and 25 languages worldwide. The company's flagship solutions, MDaemon® Messaging Server and SecurityGateway for Exchange / SMTP Servers, can be installed in minutes, include the latest email security technologies, and require minimal support and administration to operate and maintain. The company uses a network of global distributors and resellers for the sales and support of its products.